Nashville Property Management
Let us manage your Nashville rental property
Thank you for visiting our website. We know that leasing a home is an important decision, and we want to make that experience smooth and successful.
Our extensive experience and expertise in the cities of Nashville, Hermitage, Donelson, Mount Juliet, and Lebanon real estate market will prove to be of benefit to you in your search.
We hope that you find our website to be a great source of information. We will always be available for personal service by phone or email, so feel free to contact us with questions any time!
RE/MAX Carriage House Property Management Division LLC.
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on-market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
This sets us apart from other property management companies:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Membership in HERO PM - which provides us with the most advanced technology tools to serve you well.
Why use a NARPM® property managers like Remax Carriage House?
NARPM® property managers have heightened expertise and industry knowledge to assist them in doing the best possible job. They are real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique challenges of managing rental property in today’s constantly changing economic and legislative environment. And they know how to manage those challenges to everyone’s benefit. They can maximize rents and income for you; and they will manage the property efficiently, professionally and economically.
Know The Difference?
A NARPM® member stands apart from other property mangers and landlords. Unlike many of them, NARPM® members:
- Have access to numerous educational opportunities.
- Adhere to the highest Standards of Professionalism and Code of Ethics.
- Know the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state and federal governments.
- Know rent values and vacancy factors.
- Have rental applications and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations.
- Perform thorough move-in and move-out property evaluations.
- Are personally familiar with reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, landscapers, furnace and appliance repairmen, and other maintenance professionals.
- Are able to effectively negotiate with tenants, handle difficult issues and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants and collect bad debts.
Inquire About Our Services
Nashville Area Information
Much of the city's cultural life has revolved around its large university community. Particularly significant in this respect were two groups of critics and writers who were associated with Vanderbilt University in the early twentieth century: the Fugitives and the Agrarians.
Popular destinations include Fort Nashborough and Fort Negley, the former being a reconstruction of the original settlement, the latter being a semi-restored Civil War battle fort; the Tennessee State Museum; and The Parthenon, a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens. The Tennessee State Capitol is one of the oldest working state capitol buildings in the nation, while The Hermitage is one of the older presidential homes open to the public. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve